|Creative Hospitality has a strict policy for handling client information. The information you provide to CH is confidential and protected to the fullest extent possible. CH will not disclose or distribute client information to third parties without prior written consent by the client. Protecting the privacy and personal data of our visitors is of utmost importance to us.
Security: Please note that open emails are not secure and third parties may be able to intercept access or alter any information, you send by email. We are not responsible for and cannot accept any liability for any damage resulting from email messages sent to or received by us.
Notification of changes: There may be a need to amend this privacy statement and these will be highlighted on the website home page.
Miscellaneous: These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Illinois without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by CH.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information. Site Owner collects personally identifiable information about you only when you voluntarily provide such information. (Personally identifiable information is any information that can be used to identify or contact a specific individual and any other information about that individual.)
- Use of Personally Identifiable Information. Site Owner will not sell or otherwise transfer or disclose personally identifiable information to third parties not affiliated with Site Owner without the your prior consent (except as may be required by law, such as a court-ordered subpoena, search warrant, or other court order; or required by exigent circumstances). That means that Site Owner will never disclose your name, e-mail address, street address or phone number to third parties not Affiliated with Site Owner without your consent. We may use your personally identifiable information only to tailor your experience at our Site, and to compile and display content and information that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to such preferences.
- Site Owner also may use your profile information on an aggregate basis – without personal identifiers — to provide our editors with information that is useful in developing new features and content for the Site, and to provide Sponsors and others with aggregate information about our users and the usage patterns of the Site.
- Site Owner reserves the right to perform statistical analyses of user behavior (on an aggregate basis) in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site and to inform Sponsors of such information.
Retention of Your Information. It is not possible for you to delete your profile from our database, nor is it feasible to delete all traces of your activity in the system. However, you may access your information and update or modify the information. Messages posted to the boards are examples of your activities that are not feasible to delete. However, you may delete your email address from the Site Owner database.
- Voluntary Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information on Bulletin Boards, News Groups and Chat Rooms, and other Interactive Areas (collectively “Interactive Areas”). Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information (for example, user name, e-mail address) on an Interactive Area of the Site, that information, along with any substantive information disclosed in your communication, can be collected and correlated and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of Site Owner and Site Owner makes no warranties about the discoverability of your identity by methods beyond our control.
- Encryption Technology. Site Owner uses Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption technology to enhance data privacy and help prevent loss, misuse or alteration of the information under Site Owner control.
- Cookie Technology. Site Owner collects non-personal identification information through the use of “cookie” technology and/or Internet Protocol (“IP”) address tracking. Cookies are small text files a web site can use to recognize repeat users and facilitate the user’s ongoing access to and use of the site. Non-personal identification information might include the browser used by you, the type of computer, the operating systems, the Internet service providers and other similar information. The Site Owner system also automatically gathers information about the areas you visit on the Site and about the links you may select from within the Site to other sites.
Disclaimers and Other Information:
- INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY SITE Owner IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND NEITHER SITE Owner NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE OR INFORMATION FURNISHED BY THEM OR OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NON INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE, APPLICATION OR PURPOSE.
- BY ENTERING THE SITE YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT SITE OWNER, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS OR CAUSES OF ACTION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE, AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON IT OR ANY OTHER INTERACTION WITH SITE OWNER. IN DOING SO, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING VOLUNTARILY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY ANY LIABILITY OF SITE OWNER.
- SITE OWNER DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY CONCERNING ERRORS, OMISSIONS, DELAYS OR OTHER DEFECTS IN THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED TO USERS, OR THAT ITS FILES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODES THAT INCLUDE OR MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE CHARACTERISTICS.
- WITH RESPECT TO COMMUNICATIONS TO SITE OWNER, SITE OWNER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL RESPOND TO ALL INQUIRIES.
- SITE OWNER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CLASSIFICATION OF CONTRIBUTIONS, DUES OR GIFTS FOR TAX PURPOSES.
- IF ANY CLAUSE OR PROVISION SET FORTH ABOVE IS DETERMINED TO BE ILLEGAL, INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE UNDER PRESENT OR FUTURE LAW, THEN, IN THAT EVENT THE CLAUSE OR PROVISION SO DETERMINED TO BE ILLEGAL, INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE SHALL BE SEVERABLE WITHOUT AFFECTING THE ENFORCEABILITY OF ALL REMAINING CLAUSES OR PROVISIONS.
- ANY NOTICE TO SITE OWNER SHALL BE GIVEN IN WRITING AND SENT BY CERTIFIED AND REGISTERED MAIL TO CREATIVE HOSPITALITY ASSOCIATES ®, ATTN: CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER, 415 N ABERDEEN STREET, FIRST FLOOR, CHICAGO, IL 60642, ILLINOIS, USA OR BY E-MAIL TO email@example.com.
- THE APPLICATION OF THESE PROVISIONS, DISCLOSURES AND DISCLAIMERS AND ALL OTHER MATTERS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM SITE OWNER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS. ANY CLAIMS, DISPUTES OR OTHER CONTROVERSIES RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM THESE PROVISIONS, DISCLOSURES AND DISCLAIMERS OR FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM SITE OWNER SHALL BE BROUGHT EXCLUSIVELY IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT, THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO THE EXERCISE OF JURISDICTION OVER YOU BY SUCH COURTS.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS, DISCLOSURES AND DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FAIR AND REASONABLE, AND THAT YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW AND BE BOUND BY THEM IS NOT THE RESULT OF FRAUD, DURESS OR UNDUE INFLUENCE EXERCISED UPON YOU BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY.
SITE OWNER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, WARRANTIES
OR UNDERTAKINGS CONTRARY TO THOSE SET FORTH ABOVE.